CFAO's international stature offers its employees the possibility of a rich, multi-cultural experience and the chance to pursue a unique career path.
Joining CFAO means:
• Becoming part of a major international group
CFAO has used its entrepreneurial flair to carve out leading positions in specialized distribution in Africa and in the French overseas territories. The Group has operations in 43 countries, including 32 African countries where it manages and develops a balanced portfolio of strong international brands. It has unique experience of generating profitable and sustainable returns in high-potential markets.
• Joining a group that cares about the professional and personal development of its employees
CFAO's success is driven by the commitment, skill and enterprise of all of its human resources. Whether it be a Kenyan automotive concession manager, a pharmacist in New Caledonia, an Algerian IT engineer or a Ghanaian product manager, each and every employee has a part to play. Professional and personal employee development is one of the Group's key focuses. Our success is underpinned by decentralized decision-making and smaller, more closely-knit entities.
• Embarking on a dynamic career trajectory that combines geographic and cultural diversity and professional development
Employees of over 40 nationalities work side-by-side, sharing their differences day in, day out. This cultural diversity is one of the Group's major strengths as it fosters open-mindedness and gives it an edge in the quest for new opportunities.
• Joining a Group that strives to build a sustainable position as a model employer
CFAO pursues enlightened HR policies that focus on the training and social protection needs of all employees in the countries in which we operate.
• Would you like to work for CFAO?
Check out our job offers or just send us your CV.
See our vacancies or send us your CV.Job opportunities
The Supervisory Board of CFAO, chaired by Mr. Jean-Charles Pauze, met today and unanimously decided to appoint Mr. Richard Bielle as member and chairman of the Management Board of CFAO in replacement of Mr. Alain Viry...More
• Revenue up 2.2% for the first nine months of the year • The third quarter has been strongly impacted by the slowdown of the Algerian automotive market ...More